If you’ve already gone through the “What to Print” tutorial, you’re in the right place. If not, go find that tutorial before you use this one.
Now you’re ready to actually print your file. You should be in Simplify 3D, with everything set up.
- In the lower left corner, click the button that says prepare to print
- Get the USB drive from the printer you’re going to be using and plug it into your computer
- Click the button in simplify 3D that says ‘export toolpaths to disk’
- Remove the USB from the computer and put it back in the printer
- Select ‘print from USB’ on the printer screen
- Select your file from the menu
- Wait for your item to print!!