The Asotin High School Makerspace is a place for students (and staff!) to bring their creative ideas to life.
What we have:
- Robots to play with (or battle with)
- CAD programs
- 3d printing
- 3d scanning
- audio production software
- digital video production
- green screen, cameras, lighting, recording
- video game design
- craft paint
- leather work
- electronics kits
- soldering station
- limited power tools
- Virtual Reality set
- audio recording acoustic station
- Laser cutter!
- leave the place cleaner than you found it.
- be safe: don’t hurt yourself or light anything on fire
- think outside the box, but still within the “this is a public high school” box